Winnebago Forza Product Information
12 Reasons we Love the Winnebago Forza
It’s time to go diesel with the elegant, pleasantly priced Winnebago Forza. The Forza is built on the Freightliner XCS chassis which provides it a solid foundation coupled with a Cummins diesel engine boasting 700 lb ft of torque or power. The Forza is also equipped with the best of class Allison six speed transmission that includes grade braking and engine exhaust braking.
Inside the Forza, you will appreciate fine amenities such as polished Corian galley countertops and sink covers, the residential refrigerator package, coffee glazed cabinetry, upscale entertainment features, LED lighting, a walk-around queen bed (king bed option in 36H and 38F) and an HDTV in the bedroom.
Listed below are just some of the reasons we love the Winnebago Forza.
- Abundant Exterior Storage – Diesel pushers are known for storage and the Forza, built on the Freightliner XCS Chassis, provides abundant basement storage with its Smart Storage design with up to 228 cubic feet of exterior storage.
- Outdoor Entertainment – Bring the inside to the great outdoors – with Forza’s available exterior 32” HDTV-featured entertainment center.
- Powered Patio AND Entrance Awnings (na 34T)- The Forza is equipped with an electric Patio Awning with LED lights that creates an outdoor living space to enjoy. In addition, the Forza is equipped with an Entrance Awning (na 34T, the 34T patio awning covers the entrance) to protect you from the elements as you go in and out of your coach. Each Winnebago Forza floorplan also includes a Pet Pal leash tie down so that you can bring your furry friends along too!
- V-Ride Air Suspension – The Winnebago Forza is equipped with V-Ride Suspension. The design and engineering of the V Ride, features “v rod” shaped upper control arms that help dissipate suspension forces through the crossmember and frame rails. In addition, the V Ride’s transverse beam is directly integrated with the trailing arm to form a single piece U shaped assembly. This unified design, combined with the v rod control arms, significantly reduces sway and provides a more stable ride – especially in instances when a vehicle’s tendency is to lean or drift outward, as when traveling around a curve. The V Ride maintains superior roll stability and more predictable handling.
- OptiView Dash – The OptiView Dash in the Winnebago Forza is an all Digital Instrument Panel Cluster. This user-friendly system features a bright, anti-glare display, touch screen radio and input operation, camera system views and Bluetooth steering wheel controls providing a luxury automotive driving experience.
- DriveTech Driving System – The Winnebago Forza is equipped with This is the first RV driving system to prioritize safety by putting every command in one easy-to-reach location. The all-new ergonomic steering wheel and column-mounted controls are paired with OptiView’s all-digital gauge display to create a more automotive-like feel and set the industry standard for luxury RV driving.
- Superior Heating and Cooling – The Winnebago Forza floorplans are each equipped with two air conditioners. The 34T floorplan has two 13,500 BTU air conditioners and the other floorplans each have two 15,000 BTU air conditioners. Each has a standard Air Conditioner and an Air Conditioner with Heat Pump. Three of the Forza floorplans (38D, 38F, and 38W) also boast two 20,000 BTU ducted furnaces.
- Elegant Design – The Winnebago Forza is simple yet sophisticated. The Forza floorplans balance straight lines and curves. These traditional styles create a soothing, comfortable and practical interior, ideal for active households as well as those who love to entertain. A variety of accent hues, textures and styles, ranging from striking jewel palates to soothing earth tones, taupes and beiges allow you to make the new transitional styling your own. The Forza combines wood cabinetry, Primera® furnishings and luxury plank flooring which together help to create a style that’s on trend and high performance.
- Charge Up – The Winnebago Forza is equipped with USB and 110V outlets throughout the coach. The Forza nightstands include USB, 110V, an induction charger station and removable shelves for CPAP machine or other medical equipment. This allows you AND your devices, to recharge overnight.
- Flexible Space – Slide out and breath easy. The Forza’s floorplans each feature a large gathering space with up to three slide rooms, a BenchMark Dinette, a TrueComfort+ Sofa Sleeper, and optimal Versa cab seats. The optional overhead cab powered StudioLoft Bed provides flexible family sleeping or storage. If you prefer, the Sofa Sleeper can be replaced with comfortable Theater Seating. There is an optional +Lounger Passenger Cab Seat as well that Includes a footrest and flip-up workstation.
- Residential Comforts – Also available in the Winnebago Forza is an optional Washer and Dryer and the 34T, 36H and 38F floorplans offer an optional Electric Fireplace.
- The Warranty – Winnebago Carefree Diesel Living! We are pleased to announce Carefree Diesel Living, an extension of the confidence in the quality for Winnebago diesel pushers! At Winnebago, innovation isn’t limited to our cutting edge products. We also lead in after sale service support. This program extends the Winnebago warranty on our diesel pusher lineup, all built on Freightliner chassis, to an industry leading 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Winnebago has always stood behind its products, and for anyone who is concerned about service, this program clearly demonstrates the confidence we have in our diesel pusher lineup!
And these are just a few of the many reasons we love the Winnebago Forza.
See our Winnebago Forza inventory here.